PAYMENT RECEIPTS AND INVOICES Payment receipts and invoices are available upon request. Client has the option to request a hard copy paper receipt for payment made to Maggie's Doggie Care or to be e-mailed a receipt through PayPal. Invoices for pet care service reservations are sent by e-mail through PayPal. If you would like a quote prior to booking, please request an invoice from Maggie, this will have a detailed outline and breakdown of the rates, total cost and etc. for the service and dates requested.
DEPOSITS A 25% deposit payment is due at the time of booking to confirm the pet care service reservation and hold spot. There are no verbal holds and a reservation spot will not be held without payment or deposit submitted. There is a "first come, first serve" style policy. If there is a delay in confirming a reservation and submitting payment, the chance of being turned away, no longer available and not being able to accommodate is increased. This may be due to being completely booked up and all spots being filled and accounted for.
HOLIDAYS There is no additional holiday rate premium for pet care services. For pet care service reservations that fall on holidays and/or on the week of a holiday (Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year's Eve, New Years Day, Easter, 4th of July, etc.), especially in regards to dog boarding and day care services, total payment amount for service is due at the time of booking to confirm the pet care service reservation and hold spot. Clients are encouraged to book and confirm at least one month in advance to secure a spot and ensure availability for reservations that fall on major holidays. There are no verbal holds and based on a "first come. first serve" style policy. Please be aware, there is a greater chance of being turned away and lack of availability, if there is any delay in booking and submitting payment confirmation. The holiday season and summer vacation months are the busiest time of year for dog boarding services. There are more booking inquires and a greater demand than can be met during these times.
PAYMENT TERMSAND POLICY As described above, a minimum deposit of 25% is due at time of booking to confirm reservation and hold spot for client. Payment in full (100%) for all pet care services is due a minimum of two weeks (14 days) prior to the start date of service for all pet care service reservations. If the booking inquiry date is less than two weeks (14 days) from intended reservation start date, payment in full for all pet care service reservations is due at the time of booking to confirm the pet care service reservation and hold the spot. Maggie’s Doggie Care reserves the right to forfeit any reservation and/or reservation spot holding if any client does not meet the payment policy terms above. ALTERNATIVE 75% CASH BALANCE AT DROP OFF OPTION: Under certain circumstances, Maggie's Doggie Care offers dog sitting (day & overnight) clients the option of paying a 25% deposit at the time of booking and forgoing the remaining payment balance due date of a minimum of two weeks (14 days) prior to scheduled reservation start date, if the client agrees to pay the remaining 75% payment balance owed in the form of cash (USD) at the time of service, at drop off on the start date of the reservation. Payments made in any other form other than cash must be submitted a minimum of two weeks (14 days) prior to the scheduled start date of the pet care service reservation (this is in regards only to the above offered option and remaining 75% payment balance owed after initial booking deposit). Maggie's Doggie Care reserves the right to decline this option to any client at Maggie's discretion and may decline this option if the payment for the pet care service reservation total cost is greater than $310.00 (a week of dog boarding for a single dog). No pet care service reservation spot will be held by verbal confirmation without a deposit or payment received. If Maggie's Doggie Care and a client have agreed on an alternative payment agreement, please disregard the above. Tips and gratuity are accepted and very much appreciated. If you have any questions or concerns regarding pet care service reservation payments, payment terms, the cancellation policy or refund policy, please contact Maggie directly for assistance.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY No refunds will be awarded, reimbursed, credited or returned for deposits. Clients must give at least one week (7 days) notice for cancellation of any pet care service reservation and promptly inform Maggie's Doggie Care of the cancellation of service to receive a refund of 100% of total payment. Cancellation of any pet care service reservation with less than one week notice (6 days-2 days) will only receive a refund of 50% of total payment. No refunds for deposits, early dismissals, same day cancellations and last minute cancellations of any pet care service reservation with less than 24 hours notice. No refunds for clients who do not give any form of cancellation notice. No refunds for early dismissals or departures, clients are still responsible for payment for the entire reservation duration that was initially scheduled and booked. Clients will still be billed and charged for pet care service for same day cancellations, last minute cancellations, early dismissals and no shows. REFUNDS: Regarding client refunds, refunds will be processed within 3-5 business days. Please contact Maggie directly to request how you would like your refund payment returned to you (which payment form and method). Otherwise, clients will receive refunds in the original payment form and method in which it was submitted to Maggie's Doggie Care initially. Refund payments in the form of cash must be personally picked up or can be mailed to client as a USPS money order. The money order fee will be deducted from the refund payment total. CREDITS: Clients also have the alternative option of turning the refund into credit. The credit can be used towards any future pet care service needed and any pet care service reservations. The credit has no expiration date and is valid until used.
CANCELLATION NOTICE & REFUND AMOUNTS:
25% DEPOSITS SUBMITTED AT TIME OF BOOKING ONLY (NOT TOTAL PAYMENT AMOUNT) - NO REFUNDS
TOTAL PAYMENT AMOUNT AT TIME OF BOOKING - 7 DAYS CANCELLATION NOTICE - 100% REFUND
75% REMAINING BALANCE SUMBITTED AFTER THE INITIAL 25% DEPOSIT AT TIME OF BOOKING - 7 DAYS CANCELLATION NOTICE - 100% REFUND (MINUS 25% BOOKING DEPOSIT)
TOTAL PAYMENT AMOUNT AT TIME OF BOOKING - 6-2 DAYS CANCELLATION NOTICE - 50% REFUND
LESS THAN 24 HOURS NOTICE - NO REFUNDS
SAME DAY CANCELLATIONS - NO REFUNDS
NO CANCELLATION NOTICE GIVEN - NO REFUNDS
HOLIDAYS AND HOLIDAY WEEKS - NO REFUNDS
PAYMENT METHOD INFORMATION:
▪️PAYPAL PAYMENTS: OFFICIAL INVOICE BY PAYPAL SENT TO CLIENT BY MAGGIE VIA E-MAIL & TEXT PAYPAL.ME LINK (DEBIT/CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS) WWW.PAYPAL.ME/MAGGIEMCSPADDEN PERSONAL firstname.lastname@example.org BUSINESS email@example.com NO FEE FOR ME- FAMILY & FRIENDS OPTION FEE FOR ME - GOODS & SERVICES OPTION
▪️CASH PAYMENTS: Cash payments must be USD currency and exact change. Any cash payment submitted of a greater amount than the payment total amount due will be considered gratuity or tip. Maggie's Doggie Care is a home based business and there is no cash register to make change. If the client has not made payment in advance for whatever reason or unforeseen circumstance prior as per policy request, the client must pay in the form of cash on the scheduled start date. Please do not submit credit/debit card or PayPal payments for remaining balance on the same day as the scheduled start date, client must pay in cash in full at drop off/start time.
▪️DEBIT & CREDIT CARDS: ONLINE & ELECTRONIC DEBIT/CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS - PAYPAL HERE PAYPAL.ME LINK WWW.PAYPAL.ME/MAGGIEMCSPADDEN - PAYPAL INVOICE E-MAILED TO CLIENT (Invoice gives you the option to "checkout as guest" to avoid logging into a PayPal or Venmo account)
▪️ZELLE, ELECTRONIC BANK TRANSFERS, PERSON-TO-PERSON BANK TRANSFERS, DIRECT DEPOSIT, CHASE QUICKPAY, WELLS FARGO SUREPAY, BANK OF AMERICA (BOA) & TD BANK PERSON-TO-PERSON TRANSFER PAYMENTS: MY ZELLE INFORMATION: FULL NAME - Maggie McSpadden You can use any 1 of the following 3 below to send via ZELLE 1. E-MAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org 2. E-MAIL - email@example.com 3. TELEPHONE NUMBER - (732) 744-6043 WWW.ZELLEPAY.COM TO SIGN UP, FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & MORE DETAILS!